1. Before liver transplantation (LT), higher ChildPugh score and CaO2 are associated with significant intrapulmonary shunt (IPS) and successful LT resulted in decrease of frequency of significant IPS. Follow-up duration was the only variable associated with persistent IPS after LT.
2. Repeated contrast echocardiography was useful to evaluate factors associated with IPS. Consideration of follow-up duration after LT is critical in interpretation of contrast echocardiography test after LT.
1. Turkish population is resemble more likely to Eastern community in terms of inflammatory bowel disease.
2. In Western populations, though the incidence and prevalence rates stabilized in recent years, they are still very high.
3. Although the incidence rates are going on to increase rapidly in countries that are not literally industrialized, developing countries like Turkey, they are still very low when compared to Western communities.
1. The performance of disposable biopsy forceps can vary depending on the manufacturing technique for their cups.
2. The glove popping test, commonly used to assess the performance of biopsy forceps, does not represent the exact performance.
3. In terms of crush artifact, the molding forceps provided lower performance than the cutting and pressing forceps.