1. Niemann-Pick C1-like 1 (NPC1L1) is expressed in the small intestine and is a promising target in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) treatment. It is known that liver X receptor (LXR) was associated hepatic fat homeostasis.
2. There are no human studies on expression of NPC1L1 in patients with NAFLD.
3. Duodenal NPC1L1 expression was decreased in NAFLD and was negatively correlated with LXR expression in peripheral mononuclear cells.
1. Endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) was performed in 67.4% of cases in tertiary care hospital in Korea.
2. Total median medical costs of ESD was 1,300 US dollars in Korea.
3. Clinical status of ESD was not changed by the year and among the types of hospitals in Korea.
1. Daclatasvir and asunaprevir combination therapy showed high rates of rapid virologic response, end-of-treatment response, and sustained virologic response at 12 weeks after completion of treatment (SVR12) when used to treat patients with chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 1b infection in real world.
2. Daclatasvir and asunaprevir combination therapy was well tolerated without serious adverse events.